Do you find yourself wondering just exactly what an Online Business Manager is? The official definition of an Online Business Manager (OBM) is: A virtually based support professional who manages online based businesses, including the day-to-day management of projects, operations, team members, and metrics.
The fundamental goal of an Online Business Manager, is to help you increase profits and encourage you to work ON your business rather than IN it. I work best with entrepreneurs who want to create a base for their business, yet need a path to get there. I also help those who are well established and are finding their time is best spent when focused on the big picture and just need someone to do all the back-end goodies. You are the creator; I am simply the woman who plays the role of helping you achieve personal growth, realize your dreams and visions, and help you accomplish those goals.
I collect all the critical details you have, aimed towards your unique business management needs. I also analyze your current operations to help determine areas of strategic improvement. I set up all centralized,organizational venues to improve accessibility from everyone when needed. This helps with time saving retrieval of shared documents between us.
We will then develop and implement methods for the team of employees. I assure you that we have the time, money, and resources that align with the goals you have for your business’ future. Together, we will implement all procedures and watch your business move forward on a successful and prosperous path.
What you will be able to do…
- Focus on sharing your talents and gifts with the world
- Reduce anxiety and stress with the knowledge that things are getting done right
- Gain mastery over your work / life balance
- Enjoy more free time with family and social group.
- Increase cash flow and revenue
What I will be able to do…
- Manage business operations
- Oversee company projects
- Implement and provide comprehensive analytics
- Identify quick cash flow opportunities and foster long-term client relationships
- Support growth and revenue generation through smart and cost-effective business solutions
What we offer…
- Prompt responses to clients’ questions and requests
- Internet savviness
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Solid phone access: landline and dependable cell phone
- Availability during working hours to respond to and engage with your clients
- Familiarity with standard tools like Google Docs, GCal, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude