Join the Alpine Small Business Solutions Referral Program…We Love Referrals!!!
Yes, Alpine Small Business Solutions does have a referral program that anyone can tap into. It is simple and straight forward. You refer a new client and they sign up for a monthly package with Alpine Small Business Solutions, you are rewarded with a big warm virtual hug and some cash in your pocket.
The referral reward depends on the level of a package the new potential client purchases and must purchase one of Alpine Small Businesses Package to qualify.
If your referral purchases a
Bunny Hill Package–5 Hours a Month–You get a one-time payment of $25.00!
Foothill Package–10 Hours a Month–You get a one-time payment of $50.00!
Mountain Package–15 Hours a Month–You get a one-time payment of $75.00!
Alpine Package–20 Hours a Month–You get a one-time payment of $100.00!
Summit Package–25+ Hours a Month–You get a one-time payment of $125.00!
How is the reward payment distributed?
If you are a current client, we can either credit your invoice or a PayPal payment will be made to you within 30-days of the contract being signed. Just let us know which you prefer.
If you are not a client, a PayPal payment will be made to you within 45-days of the contract being signed.
How often are payments made per client that is referred?
The Alpine Small Business Solutions, referral program offers one-time payment/reward per signed client and is NOT a reoccurring transaction.
What is the process to refer someone?
- Either send an email introducing Alpine Small Business Solutions to your referral or send them to the New Potential Client Form. Some call this a discovery form. http://www.alpinesbsolutions.com/contact/questionnaire/. Have them put your name in the box asking how they heard about Alpine Small Business Solutions.
- From there, one of the team members will get in touch with them within 3-business days to set up a time to do a new client phone call.
- If the potential client is interested, Alpine Small Business Solutions will draft a proposal that will fit the needs of the potential client that will include one or more package options.
- When the potential client decides which option is the best fit for his or her budget, they will sign the proposal, send it back and then the onboarding process will begin. In most cases, this is a 2-week process.
- In the onboarding process, an Independent Contractor Agreement is drafted. This is the most important form, as this is where the agreement for services happens, and your referral is triggered.
- Once the Independent Contractor Agreement is signed and payment expectations are established between your referral and Alpine Small Business Solutions, the referral payment/reward will be distributed to you via the method indicated above.
Is there a limit on how many people I can refer?
Absolutely, not! The more the merrier. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising.
If I referred someone to you in the past, can I get credit?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. If you have referrals in the future that sign up, then yes, we will be thrilled to pay you for your referral, but for accounting purposes, we are not able to offer credits for past referrals that did not go through the referral process. Just be sure to tap into this awesome program moving forward.